- Malé náměstí 11/459 Prague 1
- Acquired: 2006
- Building Area: 6.500 sqm
- Unit Types: Office / Retail
This unique historical building on Malé Náměstí, just a few steps from the Old Town Square in the centre of Prague has recently been completely renovated to the highest standards. Richtrův dům is on the list of cultural real estate landmarks.
Originally a burgher‘s house on the Royal Route it is actually made up of a row of several medieval buildings of Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance constructions. The entire structure underwent a grand Baroque consolidation with Classicist additions. The building also boasts an Empire portal built by J. L. Brauner in 1798. Augustin of Florence opened the first Prague pharmacy in one of the Gothic houses on this site prior to 1400.
Richtrův Dům combines elements of art, culture and first-class office and commercial premises.
- Flexible floorplates offering a choice of open-plan and cellular office configurations
- Two lifts
- Air-cooling system
- Cable trunking
- Card access control system and 24-hour security
- Internal and external CCTV systems
- Dedicated office entrance
- Openable double-glazed windows
- Fully fitted luxury toilets & kitchenette units