- Malé náměstí 14/ Karlova 48 Prague 1
- Acquired: 1995
- Building Area: 3.900 sqm
- Unit Types: Office / Retail / Residential
The premises comprise of three historical buildings standing on the corner of Malé náměstí and Karlova. “U Zlaté Koruny” is a residential building comprising two Gothic structures dating back to 1546. Its present-day appearance is the outcome of early 19th century Baroque reconstruction and alterations. “U Černého Koníčka” was originally a burgher‘s house and now has a Classicist façade. The entire complex stands alongside the Royal Route.
Total reconstruction was complete by 1998 with the building’s original historical elements being preserved, including the doors, metal fittings, paintings and frescoes on the walls.
Karlova 48 now provides prestigious office and retail units along with luxury flats.
- Flexible floorplates offering a choice of open-plan and cellular office configurations
- Two Lifts
- Air-cooling system
- Parquet floors
- Cable trunking
- 24-hour security
- Dedicated office entrance
- Openable double-glazed windows
- Fully fitted toilets & kitchenette units
- A garden