- Wenceslas Square 19 Prague 1
- Acquired: 2002
- Building Area: 12.500 sqm
- Unit Types: Office / Retail
The FORUM is one of the largest historical buildings in Prague’s Wenceslas Square and is listed as a cultural landmark. This prestigious Neo-Baroque structure dates back to 1896. The unique Emperor’s Staircase with its Baroque stuccowork is a dominant feature of the building. The property originally housed the Assicurazioni Generali insurance company where Franz Kafka, one of the most influential writers of 20th century, worked. During the FORUM’s reconstruction Flow East ensured that all of its cultural and historical features were maintained and restored to its original beauty.
This building has six floors above ground level, one basement floor and 22 parking spaces. The FORUM offers a unique opportunity to lease 1st Class Office and Retail premises in the very heart of Prague.
- Highly flexible floorplates offering a choice of open-plan and cellular office configurations
- Five 13-person lifts, including an elegant glass elevator
- Parking for 22 cars
- Card access control system
- Internal and external CCTV systems
- Two office dedicated entrances
- 24-hour security